Ask people “what stood out” after they have been into somebody’s bathroom and they will always say the bathroom accessories set. Those fancy accessories that set the room off so well always remain in people’s minds.
If you can match your designer accessories to the bathroom tiling and the paint, you will almost certainly turn your bathroom into one of the best dressed and most memorable rooms in the house.
Types of accessories that can set the bathroom off: – shower manufacturers
– Shower Curtains – If there is no glass door on the front of your shower then a curtain can be the most important accessory that your bathroom can have. It is important that the right colour material and pattern is chosen for this important accessory and keep in mind whilst choosing the curtain that you will need to get towels and bath mats to match.
– Bath Mats – A nice mat is a must for all bathrooms and probably the most common of all bathroom accessories. The mat helps to capture water off of the body on the way out of the shower and helps to protect against slipping. The choice of the mat is very important and needs to be carefully chosen to match other accessories such as curtains and towels etc.
– Soap Holder/Dispensers and Toothbrush Holders – These accessories are only small but certainly help to set the room off and gives the bathroom a modern look if so desired. You can match the soap holder/dispenser to the toothbrush holders to create a matching attractive bathroom theme.
– Rubbish Bin/Receptacle – This is an important addition to any bathroom. There are many different options available so be sure to find one that suits the overall bathroom theme.
– Mirrors – Arguably the most important of all accessories in a bathroom apart from a shower curtain if a screen isn’t present. Mirrors can be designed to make a statement. Most mirrors are plain and designed to match only the vanity but they can be more than that. They can become the main focal point of the bathroom. There is a large range available and come in many shapes and sizes.